my routine now

my routine now-class+study+NCIS+twitter+FB+skype+sleep.no ‘happy’ life for now because i’ve to struggle in my study.pity me huh? my exam just around the corner (less than 1 month). OMG~ i’m nervous now! can i?can’t i? insyaAllah, i can face all these things., my study, my life, my family & etc.

insyaAllah, on June 3 2011, Aisyah & me will going back to Malaysia for good (me only, insyaAllah). insyaAllah will touching my beloved country on June 4 2011. because of all my family members will join my father’s family day in Cameron Highland, i’ll cancelling my connecting flight to JB from KLIA & will check-out in KLIA on that day. Alhamdulillah, my sis & my bro-in-law willing to fetch me at KLIA then & send me to my loves, parents.

schedule for this June, insyaAllah:

June 3- boarding from Dublin Airport to Heathrow Airport to KLIA.

June 4-landing on KLIA to Cameron Highland

June 5- from Cameron Highland to JB

June 6-celebrate my big day (yeeeaaahh~ with family now)

June 8-F8 exam

June 13-P1 exam

June 15-P3 exam

hopefully everything will go smoothly & fine.Ya Allah, permudahkan segala urusan ku di dunia & di akhirat, ameen~

*tadi boleh pula terserempak dgn MIM kat depan Dunnes Grafton.heheh:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hadiah yg tak ku sangka2x.

zina HATI

Jangan Leka Jaga Iman